Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ON H1N1 SWINE FLU AGAIN

Gee, I'm glad that my runny nose isn't too bad, after all. Can't pin-point exactly what caused it. But, I'm almost certain it was due to the fact that I was "baked" under the sun a day prior to yesrterday. On top of that, I guess, it was that I could not fell to sleep much earlier as I wanted, for I was kept away due a thick tea I took the same evening.

This morning, I thought of waking up late, but then I again, there's much to do today. Still, it's not too bad. I feel fine.

I also look forward to doing alot of things I would feel I'll enjoy.

On the H1N1, today's paper says Sarawak recorded the sixth case, it's worrying. It seems that no one, I mean NO ONE, including the authorities can do anything about it. We are at the mercy of the this viral disease.

The only hope now is for someoine to discover its antidote.

What does the Bible prophecies say about this. Refer to Mathew and Revelations!

THE MIGHTY HORNBILL...

No comments:

Post a Comment