Tuesday, June 30, 2009

THE H1N1 FLU IS HERE!

Oh my gosh! That's the first reaction I had this morning when I saw on the front page of the local dailes the dreaded H1N1 swine flu that is now sweeping the world. It's already here! I am not saying this because I'm happy, but my way to say that I can't believe that it's has finally reached this town.

Well, it's not the only dreaded disease that is life threatening, as there are others that are far more dangerous. It's that up unitl now there's no antidote to the viral sickness, except the 'kamiflu' drug. Up until now there have been hundreds of people perished due to the sickness.

Honestly, I am having a slight runny nose, but I am absolutely sure that it NOT the H1N1! It's just that I'm lack of sleep as couldn't sleep well last night.

Guess, I have to wear the MASK today and I'm going to call the Minister looking after 'public health' today and ask him of what can be done.

Well, let's brace for its onslaught.

What's your take?

THE MIGHTY HORNBILL...

No comments:

Post a Comment