Sunday, June 28, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY

Most people I know, especially Americans, dread facing Monday. This is especially true with my former American colleagues when I was working in Oil Companies back in the 80's.

They didn't seem like to face Monday, especailly the work, the boss and of course the pressure they get from their superiors. They hated Monday - may be every working day for that matter - that they have come with a term called "TGIF", short for 'Thank God,It's Friday'.

While this may apply to some people even here in Malaysia, for me I have no problem with Monday. I am just grateful that I have a job to do and income for the family. The only downside to it is that the salary is small that I have to work at least THREE jobs, to have enough to cover the family's need.

Now talk about 'dreaded' Monday! To a lot of people around the globe, jobs means food on the table! So Monday is not an issue at all.

What about you, friends?

THE MIGHTY HORNBILL....

No comments:

Post a Comment