Thursday, June 18, 2009

BLABBERING

Allow me once again to blabber how excited I am for being able to blog, at long last. Thanks to my good friend, the handsome, yet intelligent friend...Prem of.... A millions 'thank you' to you, friend.

He's living this June 19 to clear off one of the most important milestones in his life in KL. I do wish him the best of a great future life as a man, a husband and future leader in this country... one day.

From now on, I'll be able to do lots of things on this small space on this immense thing called the 'internet' world. Especially, to get in touch with friends around the globe.

Sure, we'll enjoy our company together and the good information that we'll share from now on...information that will enrich our lives in this wonderful world of ours.

The Mighty Hornbill....

No comments:

Post a Comment