Thursday, June 25, 2009

MICHEAL JACKSON IS DEAD!

Michael Jackson the so called 'King of Pop' is reportedly dead, according to Yahoo! Anyway, the news about his death is all over the 'Net'.

It's not that I am a fan of his, but it seems that he is truly popular among a lot of people. I remember listening to some of his songs when he was with the Jackson 5 band, a band formed with his siblings. At that time it was either the Jackson 5 or the Osmond Brothers I was listening to. It was either Michael Jackson or Donny Osmond.

That "Wacko" Michael is dead may be a great loss to most people who love him, but for me I do not seem to miss him. Not because I hate him or anything like that, but his image that does not fit neither "there nor here" for me as such, that does not make him my ideal person to look up to.

Yes, he's got one of the greatest talents in the world, but that's how far it is, as far as I'm concerned. I mean, I do not dream to have the kind of talent like he has, as there are other numerous excellent examples I can look up to and copy, including their images.

The Beatles and Elvis' talents are ones that I would like to have or dream to have.

Without passing any judgement to the Wacko, I know that it's not easy to be in the public eye, while you live the lifestyle you're living. We are after all the Fallen Human race, and that's why Jesus Christ came...to look for people who would like to be cured, healed and saved. The problem is not many people like to believe this truth...instead they choose the other way, yet they will never get the answer.

Adios Michael, may your soul find grace from God.

THE MIGHTY HORNBILL...

No comments:

Post a Comment