Friday, June 26, 2009

QUICKER THAN DEW

Life is shorter than the morning dew, says the Psalmer. How true that observation is!

When Michael Jackson died, many people turn their heads and say 'why too soon?' What's too late, then? A ripe 130-year-old man? Either way, it's a fleeting journey.

I remember the year when the 'king of rock-and-roll' Elvis Presley died, every person who idolised him was devastated. In fact, the pain of losing him lingered on for years for these people, as I observed from the media.

But those whose life was not as 'fruitful' or successful as Michael, Elvis and John Lennon, they just come and fade like that....a morning dew.

Well, life is short! That's why there's a need to seriously look at your life while on this earth. But, I am not sure what your religious belief is, but as for me, what is most important is to decicate my life to the One who has saved me from enternal damnation. I'll have to be forever grateful to Him.

For I know deep inside my heart I can't enter that place called Paradise on my own. I just can't, because there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that is "Good" about me to get me the ticket to enter that Paradise. I have to depend on the "descretion" of the Person who is called God. It's ONLY on His GRACE alone I can be justified and enter on the account of His Son's Death and risen from death can I be justified and enter.

THE MIGHTY HORNBILL...

No comments:

Post a Comment