Saturday, June 27, 2009

EXCITING WORLD

Must say that I am living in this generation where high technology including the internet makes life so much fun.

Not only that it is fun, it is also very important part of life's 'must have' in making work and play very efficient.

Having used the service of the inernet, I can't imagine myself of not having one. I use to tell my friends that by not having a laptop connected to and internet is like living in a remote area and not having a car.

Well, there's a lot to talk about on this matter. Just a few years back, it's unimaginable to just "chat" with someone one the other side of the world. Now that's happening.

In fact, just a while ago I was "chit-chatting" with an acquaintance from the Philippines! The day before that, I was chit-chatting with another person in Kuching. And of course, I'll chit-chatting with more friends across the globe soon.

Isn't that wonderful?

The Mighty HornBill...

No comments:

Post a Comment